The recipe for Digital Marketing Success is quite a simple one. All you need is some ingredients, mix and use them in proper proportion, and voila! Here’s your digital marketing success strategy ready to serve!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization as the name suggests is a free, organic and editorial process of getting traffic through natural optimization of search engines. Adding SEO strategy to your marketing campaign opens the door for search engines to find, crawl and index your website and content into their catalogue.
SEO involves processes such as identifying relevant and precise keywords with optimal search traffic potential, relevant links from high-quality sites, creating quality content and optimizing it for search engines and measuring and analyzing results.
The major benefits of an SEO strategy are
- Helps establish brand awareness
- Targets quality traffic
- Increases website user experience. Customer-centric.
- Makes you move ahead of your competition.
- Long term market strategy
Some of the best tools in the market to analyze and measure your SEO results are Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, SEMrush and Moz.
Again as the name suggests, Pay-per-click is an advertising model where you can place ads on advertising platforms (search engines usually) and pay the host when your ads get clicked on. Keywords and ad copy plays a major game in this form of marketing strategy.
Things you should remember before planning a PPC strategy are
- Relevance is the key. Keywords that you bid on should be relevant to your product or service.
- Ads and Landing Page Quality can create a lasting impression on the audience.
- A solid account structure is quite important before starting.
The major benefits of a PPC strategy are
- PPC is super easy to measure and track.
- Quick process when compared to SEO.
- You have total control of the parameters and metrics.
Google ads and Microsoft advertising are some of the famous platforms to implement your PPC strategy.
Content Marketing is a new and emerging subset of digital marketing which can be explained as a model in which you create and distribute relevant content to be delivered to your target audience with the aim of deriving desirable action. To put it in simple words, content marketing is storytelling and attracting your audience with the help of entertaining yet relevant content.
The content marketing process involves 4 main stages of the marketing campaign, namely, strategic planning, positioning, business case and value proposition.
Also Read: How Does A Content Marketing Funnel Work?
Major benefits of Content marketing are
- Easy lead generation
- Boosts conversion
- Helps build relationships between your customers and business with increased loyalty.
- Helps in the generation of sales via both online and offline channels.
Infographics, webpages, podcasts and blogs are some of the most popular forms of content in the market.
Social Media Marketing
One of the most famous and commonly used forms of digital marketing is Social Media Marketing, wherein you promote your business with the help of social media platforms by creating unique and platform-specific content. Each platform has a different strategy that needs to be followed in accordance with the target audience and their needs.
The benefits of social media marketing are
- Increases brand awareness
- Help learn about your competitors
- Boosts conversion
- Helps you stay up-to-date with the market trends and needs.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest are some of the major platforms for social media marketing strategies.
Digital marketing is the go-to marketing strategy that all businesses can adapt and profit from, regardless of this, every business needs a different strategy to work on, according to the need of the audience and existing customer base.
Author: Shristi Nagarkoti