Transform Your Life with the Self-Management Sequence
Are you feeling stuck in life and want to take things to the next level? Look no further! In this video, I will share with you the powerful Self-Management Sequence that can literally change your life. If you’re serious about making a difference, keep reading!
The Story of Ravi and Ajay
Let me tell you a story about two old school friends – Ravi and Ajay. They both studied in the same college and got similar marks. However, Ravi became a millionaire, traveled the world, had a beautiful girlfriend, and excelled in all areas of life. On the other hand, Ajay was struggling in all aspects of his life and felt envious of Ravi’s success.
The Turning Point
One day, unable to contain his jealousy any longer, Ajay decided to meet Ravi and ask him how he managed to achieve such success. Despite knowing that Ajay had been talking behind his back, Ravi decided to help him because he believed in the power of learning and personal growth.
The Book that Changed Everything
Ravi shared with Ajay a powerful lesson he learned from the book “What to Say When You Talk to Yourself”. It’s called the Self-Management Sequence, and it can help you achieve any result you desire in life.
The Five Parts of the Self-Management Sequence
- Behaviour: In order to achieve results, you need to develop specific behaviors or habits.
- Feelings: To change your behaviors, you must focus on your feelings.
- Attitude: Changing your feelings requires a shift in attitude.
- Beliefs: To change your attitude, you need to change your beliefs.
- Programming: Finally, changing your beliefs involves reprogramming your mind.
An Example to Illustrate the Sequence
Let’s say you want to improve your physique and develop the habit of going to the gym regularly. However, you find it difficult to stick to this habit because you have attached negative feelings to it, such as boredom, hard work, and fatigue.
To change these negative feelings, you need to change your attitude towards the gym. Health-conscious individuals see going to the gym as an opportunity to break and grow their muscles, becoming stronger in the process. By changing your attitude, you can begin to change your beliefs about the gym.
Beliefs are powerful. Research has shown the placebo effect, where patients experience healing simply because they believe in the effectiveness of a fake treatment. On the other hand, some people fail to get better even with the best medicines because they lack belief in their potential for healing.
To change your beliefs, you may need to examine the programming that has been ingrained in you since childhood. For example, if you were told as a child that you couldn’t play a musical instrument, it may have affected your belief in your musical abilities. By changing this programming, you can open yourself up to new possibilities.
The Self-Management Sequence is a powerful tool that can transform your life. By focusing on your behaviors, feelings, attitude, beliefs, and programming, you can achieve any result you desire. Don’t let envy or negativity hold you back – embrace personal growth and start living your best life today!
Our brain programming determines how we think and act. If we are repeatedly told that we are bad at something, our brain’s programming will change and we will start performing poorly in that area. Just like a computer with corrupted software, our minds can’t achieve good things or create results if there is wrong programming. Therefore, we need to change our programming through self-talk.
The book “What to Say When You Talk to Yourself” teaches how to reprogram our brains. The way we talk to ourselves determines the results we get. Self-talk is divided into five levels:
- Negative acceptance: This is harmful self-talk where we accept negativity and believe that things are out of our control.
- Recognition to change: People at this level understand that they need to change something, but they still struggle to take action and feel guilty or disappointed in themselves.
- Decision to change: At this level, a person makes a decision to change and takes positive actions towards their goals.
- Better you positive declaration: This is the most important level where we declare positive statements about ourselves that push us forward in life.
- Mystical: This level focuses on universal acceptance and using spiritual or religious statements. It is not necessary to focus on this level.
To reprogram our minds, we should focus on the third and fourth levels of self-talk. By changing our self-talk, we can change our behavior and create the results we want.
If you know the person and the person is your friend and If you think you and your friends/network would find this useful, please share it …