Agency Registration Web Page helps to register the agencies in the PFMS system. In order to book expenditure in PFMS Agencies must be registered in the PFMS. The following guiding principles may be followed while registering the agency on PFMS.
Step – 1: To register agency under funding agency go to https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx and click on the Login Button available on right side of the Top and enter your District Admin Login ID and password then click on login.
Step – 2: Upon login click on Agency Registration under Agencies then click on New Registration.
Now, we can see Agency Details page where we need to fill various details to register a new agency. To register a new agency, we need to fill these details as follows:
1) Type of Registration: Choose Academic Institutions (Government)
2) PAN Number: Fill if available or Tick on Not Required
3) Agency Name: Type name of the agency in this textbox. Agency name is a mandatory field, and it can contain maximum of 100 characters.
4) Act/Registration No: Fill Registration No (U-Dise Code)
5) Registering Authority: If Registering Authority is not available then choose option Others and fill your agency name.
6) TIN/TAN/GST Number: It is not compulsory. If any, allotted to the agency may be entered. If not available, then tick on Not Required.
7) Agency Office Address Details: Please enter complete address of the agency viz. name of District, Block/Building/ Village, Road/Street/PO, Area/Locality, City, State, district, and PIN Code and do not leave any column.
8) Contact Person: Fill the Contact Person Name
9) Designation: Fill Designation
10) Phone No: Fill Phone Number if not available then tick on Alternate Phone Number
11) Mobile number: Fill Mobile Number
12) Email: Fill Email Address
Then, Click on Next button to precede the registration process. Clicking this button will ask you Scheme Bank Details.
Step – 3: Now you have to fill Agency Bank Details to complete the registration process.
- Scheme: Choose Scheme
- Click on Check SNA Details
- Account type: Choose Zero Balance Subsidiary Account
- Select Branch
- Account No: Fill your Account Number
- Agency Name as per Branch: Fill your agency name as per Bank
- Now click on Add Bank/Scheme
Once click on Add Bank / Scheme details will be shown below.
Also Read: What is a PFMS generated payment?
I Accept Terms and Conditions: Select this checkbox to confirm the acceptance of terms and conditions for the registration process.
Submit: Click this button to submit the registration details filled in the agency registration form. Once Submit button is clicked, you will get a message i.e. Agency saved successfully with Unique code: XXXXXXXX4062 For further information contact the fund sanctioning authority in the central ministry.
Now you can approve the Agency Scheme details.
Firstly: Go to Agencies click on Approve button.
Secondly: On Agency Registration Approval page choose “Pending Agency Approval” under Agency Status and Click on search button in order to view the Agency.
Thirdly: Now you can see the agency name Click on Agency Name to approve it. Tick on check box and click on approve but before approve must check Bank Status showing green Tick.
If this Article helps you so share and help others.