Do you want to generate PPA for a single Vendor? So, this is the mode where you can book expenditure and generate PPA for a vendor without create any customization. In this mode you can make PPA for a single vendor only. It is user friendly and can easily generate PPA for a single vendor.
In this process no need to upload any excel file to create customization or in UI mode. Here I will show you the complete step by step process to generate PPA. All you need is just the vendor you want to make payment the vendors must be added or mapped to your agency and the bank status for the vendor must be Success in Bank.
First you have to login using your Data Operator Id to your agency in PFMS. So, the complete process step by step is as follows:
Process for Expenditure Booking
Step – 1: After login to your Data Operator I’d go to Expenditure -> Add New.
Once click on Add New the Create Expenditure Details page will open where we need to fill details to book expenditure.
Step – 2: To book expenditure we need to fill details as follows:
- Choose Scheme
- Expenditure Done For: Choose Vendors
- Vendor Name: Choose vendor to make payment
- Letter/office order No: Fill letter or office order number
- Sanction Date: Fill office order date
- Actual Transaction Date: Fill date of transaction
- Total Amount: Fill the payment amount
- Narration: Fill Narration
- Scheme Components: Select Scheme Component under which head you wants to book expenditure
- Expense Type: Choose Revenue
- Percentage: fill
- Then Click on Add
- Once click on Add details would show below
- Now click on Save
- Once you click on save popup will show The Transaction has been saved successfully with Voucher Number.
- Click on OK
- Now you can see message below Expenditure details saved successfully. Do you want to proceed with payee details?
- Click on Yes
Step 3: Once you click on Yes Expenditure Payee Details page will open.
- Instrument Type: Choose Epayment Using Print Advice
- Click on Add
- Fill Narration For PassBook and Click on Confirm
Now you will see a message that Payee details has been confirmed successfully. Click on Submit for Approval.
Process for Expenditure Approval
To approve the expenditure transaction submitted by the Data Operator, the Data approver needs to login its I’d. To approve the expenditure, follow the steps:
Step – 1: After login to your Data Approver I’d go to Expenditure -> Manage Bulk Fund Expenditure
Step – 2: Once click on Approve Manage Expenditures page will open. To approve the expenditure follow the steps:
- Choose Schemes
- Then click on Search
- Now Click on the Letter/office order no.
- It will show you the Expenditure Details, Verify and click on Approve/Reject.
- Enter Remark and click on Approve (Incase wants to reject you can click on Reject)
- Now you can see the Print Payment Advice option.
Download the Print Payment Advice signed it and submit to the Bank.
If you’re happy please consider sharing it ….