Belly fat might not be a severe medical problem but if not controlled can cause problems in the long run. So to control it we might diet and exercise so that you are fit. However, doing any one of them won’t help as both of them go hand in hand.
Below are a few ways how you can reduce belly fat:
1. Avoid Sugar: Avoid sweetened products. Excess of sugar increases fructose in the liver which turns into fat. Try drinking unsweetened tea and coffee.
2. Eat Protein: When it comes to losing weight, protein is one of the most important macronutrients. Majority of calories in protein get digested. It reduces your craving by 60% and helps boost metabolism.
3. Cut down on your intake of carbohydrates: Limiting carbohydrates from diet reduces appetite and thus help reducing belly fat. Try limiting it to 50gms per day.
4. Other dietary changes: Eat fibre rich foods. DO NOT SKIP MEALS. Eat a small amount of food every 2 hours so you can avoid overeating.
5. Exercise: Last but not the least, you should exercise to reduce your belly fat. You can’t escape exercises. Running, jogging, cycling, skipping have to become a part of your daily routine if you want to reduce your excessive fat.
Also Read: Alcohol – How does it spoil your body?
Author: Ankita Mundhra
If you liked this article, share it with your friends and colleagues through social media. Your opinion matters, please share your comments.