Life Changing Habits. Always we all just wants to live the happiest, healthiest, and most fulfilled lives if possible. Yet, why do so many of us struggle to achieve success in even one of these areas? Why are so many of us spending our days stressed out, worn down and utterly out of shape? Ultimately, our daily habits and routines are what define our reality. Let’s take a look at five habits for living your best life.
Follow the Warren Buffett 5/25 rule
Warren Buffett’s 5/25 rule is an exercise used to help people focus on their most valued aims, the life pursuits that seem most meaningful. The 5/25 rule can be applied to personal or professional targets, family time or career goals, making it an effective, simple technique for prioritizing all aspects of life.
- Make a list of 25 things you wants to do in your life.
- Choose the top most 5 important goals of these 25. You can choose goals based on their perceived value, meaning, relevance, results or urgency.
- Never ever think about the other 20 again. Else they will take time away from the 5 that are most important.
Use Your Time Wisely
Try to create habits. It can be your best friends. Developing good habits means that you will use your time wisely automatically, rather than it being a new decision every time. Use productivity methods like the pomodoro technique or the idea of “eat the frog” can help you hack time management.
- Working in 60 min blocks with 10 min breaks.
- Limiting how much time spend on social media.
- Make a plan your weeks in advance.
- Try to avoid clubs, parties, unnecessary gatherings, etc. not until got your money right.
How to Manage Your Money
Not many people know this but money management is more important than getting money. Many people don’t budget because they don’t want to go through what they think will be a boring process of listing out expenses, adding up numbers, and making sure everything lines up.
- To get your spending on track you have to spend few hours to make budget each month.
- Follow the budget throughout the month for spending decisions. Update it as you pay bills and spend on other monthly expenses.
- Give yourself a limit for spending in fun and entertainment.
- Small purchases always can overspent your budget so try to add up quickly.
- Try avoid to take unnecessary loans Just because your income and credit qualify you for a certain loan, doesn’t mean you should take it. Many people naively think the bank wouldn’t approve them for a credit card or loan they can’t afford.
Try to Focus on Your Goals
Focus is a valuable skill that can assist you in completing tasks at work and increasing efficiency in your professional lives. Learning about strategies for concentration can help you achieve your goals and minimize distractions.
- Always maintain a list of things you sought to do. It helps to keep you focused on your goals.
- Try to improve your time management skill.
- Try to write your goals and keep the list in a visible location. Writing down your goals can also help you create a plan for achieving them.
- Try to set milestones which can help you to stay focused by breaking a larger goal into smaller parts that can feel more achievable.
Invest in Income Producing Assets
Income producing asset is an asset you pay money today for with the expectation that it will generate income for you in the future. This is really important because there is only so much time you can exchange for income as your time is limited. It’s no secret that one of the core principles of investing is diversification. Diversification works because it protects your income. If one investment fails, a few others may perform well.
- One of the most popular and profitable ways to invest in online businesses.
- Stocks are an amazing income-producing asset. They can be a steady source of income that can help you reach your retirement goals.
- Investing in an essential service business can prove to be a consistent source of income during any economic period.
- Investing in REITs allows you to diversify your investment lowering your overall risk. You can also invest in commercial real estate or residential real estate.
Also Read: What is trading and how does it works?