This coronavirus has affected all of our lives and we all are here in this quarantine. Here we are with some do’s and don’ts that should be followed by everyone.
1. Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
2. Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
3. Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
4. See a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficult breathing and cough). While visiting doctor wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
5. If you have these signs or symptoms please call State helpline number or Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s 24×7 helpline at 011-23978046
6. Avoid participating in large gatherings
1. Have close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
2. Touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Spit in public.
We are in this together. Together we can fight Corona virus!
Author: Ankita Mundhra
Reference: WHO – Do’s and Don’ts