ECIL has invited applications for the post of Tradesman – B [WG-III] for different Trades at
Headquarter in Hyderabad, various Zonal Offices and Project sites spread across India. Check details here
The Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited online applications for Tradesman – B vacancies. The application process is underway and the last date for the submission of application form is June 25. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of ECIL at careers.ecil.co.in.
Age Limit: The upper age for UR Candidate is 28 years as on the last date of submission of online
ECIL recruitment 2022 vacancy details:
|Post nos.||Name of the Post(s)||No. of|
ECIL recruitment 2022 Pay & Benefits:
- The selected candidates will be placed at the basic pay of Rs 20480/-PM with annual increment of 3%
- In addition to emoluments as mentioned above; PF, Gratuity, Medical benefits, Leave will be applicable as per the rules in force from time to time of the corporation.
Reservations for SC,ST, OBC [Non-creamy layer] & EWS will be applicable as under:-
|Name of the Post(s)||Name of the Post(s)||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|1||Tradesman – B(WG-III)||40||20||03||13||03||01|
- The candidates belonging to EWS, who are not covered under the reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs shall get 10% reservation.
- Reservations for PwD and Ex-Servicemen will be applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
Mode of selection :
- The selection methodology will comprise two stage selection process i.e. Written test and trade test. No interview shall be conducted.
- The weightage for Written Test & trade test is 50:50 respectively and 60% in overall for election of candidates.
- All eligible candidates shall be called for written test however, for trade test candidates shall be called in the ratio of 1:4 based on the performance in written test.
- Equal Nos of candidates shall be kept in panel and the panel will be valid for a period of 6 Months from the date of its approval.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates including Internal Employees have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our website http://careers.ecil.co.in, alternatively, follow www.ecil.co.in > Careers > eRecruitment for advertisement details. The on-line application process will be operational from 04.06.2022 (14.00 hrs.) to 25.06.2022 (14.00 hrs.).
- After completing on-line application process, the candidate is assigned a system generated application number to be used for any future reference.
- Candidate is required to take the printout of registered on-line application form which will be available up to last date for On-line registration.
- The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4X3 cm) and bring the self-attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, Caste & PwD (if any) along with copy of fee remittance invariably at the time of document verification before the trade test.
- Candidate must upload Photo & Signature (both are in ‘jpeg’ format only) as per the following specifications:
- Photograph must be a formal & recent colour passport size (4X3 Cm.) with Blue background only.
- Size of the Photograph & Signature should be less than 100kb & 50kb respectively.
- Commencement of On-line Registration: 04.06.2022 : 14:00 Hours
- Last date for On-line Registration: 25.06.2022: 14:00 Hours
Details notification: click here